Guidelines for Candidates seeking admission under the CW category
- All eligible candidates will be asked for their Course/College preferences.
- Allocation to Course + College is done by the CW Central Admission Committee on the basis of CW Priority, Candidate’s effective Percentage in the opted course, Course + College preferences, availability of seats, and tie-breaking rules.
- The allotted Course(s) and College(s) will get reflected on the Candidate’s dashboard. Candidates are advised to visit their dashboards regularly.
- Colleges will Approve/Reject the applications after ascertaining the eligibility of the candidates.
- Candidates are required to make a choice for one Course + College in which they wish to take admission under CW category. In case, a candidate is already enrolled in a course through the Merit-based admission, s(he) will have to cancel her/his existing admission by ‘Cancelling’ and paying the cancellation fee. Once the last Merit-based admission is cancelled, the candidate may pay the balance fee for admission under the CW category.
- There may be cases where a candidate may receive the ‘Apply for Admission’ link for more than one course and college. In such cases, the candidate may choose the Course of his/her choice. It is important to note that once admission is confirmed under CW category, the course in which the admission is taken will not be changed. Therefore, in subsequent cycles of allotment under CW only College up-gradation will be done.
- If a candidate is re-allotted a new College in subsequent list/s, as per his/her choice, the previous ‘admission under CW category’ will stand auto-cancelled without intimation to the candidate. However, the candidate will have to pay the ‘difference of fee’ through his/her dashboard, if required.
- Candidate who is allotted a Course + College under the CW category in his/her respective first cycle of allotment, but does not take admission in that list will not be considered for any subsequent cycles of allotment.
- Candidates must adhere to the stipulated deadlines as and when declared by the University. Not applying for a course and/or non-payment of fees within the stipulated time will be not be considered or entertained.
- The candidates are advised to regularly visit the University admission website for information related to the admissions under the CW category.
- Notice dated 03.12.2021 (Revised)
- Notice dated 03.12.2021
- Notice dated 29.11.2021
Corrigendum to CW guidelines
- Applicants Eligible for CW admission (Dated 22.11.2021)
- CW Second Allotment list
- CW Second Allotment Notice (Revised)
- CW First Allotment list - File1, File 2
- Notice dated 10-11-2021
- Applicants Eligible for CW admission
- Applicants not eligible for CW admission
- Notice dated 03-11-2021
- Notice dated 30-10-2021
- Notice dated 28-10-2021
- Notice dated 26-10-2021
- Notice dated 22-10-2021