Reservation for Children/Widows of Personnel of the Armed Forces (CW)
- Five percent (5%) of seats are reserved for Candidates under this category, program-wise in all colleges.
- All such Candidates have to upload the Educational Concession certiﬁcate (as per the format provided in Appendix VII) to be issued by any of the following authorities on the proper letterhead:
- Secretary, Kendriya Sainik Board, Delhi.
- Secretary, Rajya Zila Sainik Board.
- Oﬃcer-in-Charge, Record Oﬃ
- 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate.
- Ministry of Home Affairs (For Police Personnel in receipt of Gallantry Awards)
No other format shall be permissible. Proofs of the CW category in the form of ID card of parent or dependent, Medical card, Ration card, CSD card, etc. are not admissible in lieu of certificate in correct format. The priority must be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Certificates that do not mention the relevant priority will not be considered.
Admission may be offered to the Children/Widows of Personnel of the Armed Forces (Priority to IX) including Para-Military Personnel (only Priority I to V), in the following order of prefer- ence:
Priority I Widows/Wards of Defence personnel killed in action;
Priority II Wards of Defence Personnel disabled in action and boarded out from service with disability attributable to military service;
Priority III Widows/Wards of Defence Personnel who died while in service with death attributable to military service;
Priority IV Wards of Defence Personnel disabled in service and boarded out with disability attributable to military service;
Priority V Wards of Ex-servicemen and Serving personnel, including personnel of police forces who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards;
- ParamVir Chakra
- Ashok Chakra
- MahaVir Chakra
- Kirti Chakra
- Vir Chakra
- Shaurya Chakra
- President’s Police Medal for Gallantry/President Gallantry Medal for the ﬁre services personnel
- Sena Medal (Gallantry), Nau Sena Medal (Gallantry), Vayu Sena Medal (Gallantry)
- Police Medal for Gallantry/Gallantry Medal for ﬁre services
Priority VI Wards of Ex-Servicemen.
Priority VII Wives of:
- Defence personnel disabled in action and boarded out from service.
- Defence personnel disabled in service and boarded out with disability attributable to military service
- Ex-servicemen and serving personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards.
Priority VIII Wards of Serving Personnel
Priority IX Wives of Serving Personnel